Helping You Stay in Control
How often do you visit? How much do you spend? As long as you’re having a ball, it doesn’t matter to Cheeky. Your Cheeky Bingo team gives 100% every day to make sure that you can enjoy a fun, safe and exciting place to play. So, if one of our players thinks they might have a problem, we here to help 24/7.
At Cheeky Bingo, these points sum up how we want you to feel about playing our games:
- Gambling should be fun and not stressful or seen as necessary.
- Betting is not a way to make money.
- You should only gamble what you can afford to lose.
- Trying to make up for losses is never a good idea.
Worried about your gambling habits? Don’t worry. Answer the questions below to help you decide if you might have a problem:
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair with a need to gamble again ASAP?
- Do you often gamble until your last penny is spent?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
If you answered 'yes' to several of these questions, you might have a gambling problem.
But help is out there. Take an independent and anonymous survey like the self-assessment at BeGambleAware to help you understand more about any issues you have.